Kitchen & Bathroom Flooring
"*" indicates required fields
Whether you want to transform your space or match existing décor, finishes, and color schemes, Lancaster Kitchens and Baths offers a wide selection of ceramic, tile, and additional kitchen and bathroom flooring options for you to choose from, including:
- Luxury Vinyl Plank (LVP)
- Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT)
- Engineered Hardwood
With functional, water-resistant floors available, our experts can help you complete your next flooring project in style. Not sure where to start? No problem! Our contractors can consult you on top-of-the-line flooring styles and materials ideal for your kitchen or bathroom remodeling project.
Contact our kitchen and bathroom floor installers today!
We offer kitchen and bathroom flooring installation services throughout Lancaster, PA, and the surrounding areas, including:
- York, PA
- Reading, PA
- Ephrata, PA
- Elizabethtown, PA
- Hershey, PA
- Harrisburg, PA
- Lebanon, PA
- And Beyond!
As one of the most used areas in the house, kitchens need to have appliances, space, and other features to accommodate your family and guests — and that means the flooring needs special considerations, too! Since kitchen floors are exposed to significant foot traffic, furniture, spills, and high humidity, you’ll want to choose a flooring material that’s relatively impervious to moisture and stains.
However, our kitchen floor installation technicians understand that functionality isn’t the only factor you’re taking into account — after all, you want the floor to look great, too! With this in mind, our contractors can review hardwood, vinyl, tile, and other flooring options that best suit your unique needs, budget, and aesthetic preferences.
Is Hardwood Flooring the Right Option for Your Kitchen?
When it’s time to start a kitchen floor installation, one question that often arises is whether hardwood flooring is the right choice. Hardwood floors, with their timeless appeal, are a popular option for many homeowners because of the many benefits this flooring provides. These benefits can include:
- Aesthetic Appeal: Hardwood floors add a touch of elegance and warmth to any space. In a kitchen, they can create a welcoming and inviting atmosphere.
- Durability: Hardwood is known for its durability, making it a wise investment. With proper care and maintenance, wood floors can last for generations.
- Easy to Clean: Cleaning spills and messes on hardwood floors is a breeze. A quick wipe is usually all it takes to maintain their pristine appearance.
- Resale Value: Hardwood flooring can significantly increase the resale value of your house, making it an attractive choice for homeowners looking to sell in the future.
Should You Install Vinyl Plank Flooring?
As a leader in kitchen and bathroom flooring installation in Lancaster, PA, we have installed our fair share of vinyl floors, and when you consider the advantages of this type of flooring, it’s not surprising homeowners are falling head over heels in love with it.
Benefits of Vinyl Flooring
- Affordability: Vinyl flooring is budget-friendly, making it an excellent choice for cost-conscious homeowners.
- Water Resistance: Vinyl plank flooring is highly resistant to water and moisture, making it an ideal option for kitchens and bathrooms where spills are common.
- Low Maintenance: This type of flooring is easy to maintain and clean. Regular sweeping and occasional mopping are usually sufficient to keep it looking its best.
- Wide Range of Designs: Vinyl plank flooring comes in a variety of styles, colors, and patterns, allowing you to achieve the look you desire.
The bathroom may be one of the more compact rooms throughout the home, but it demands flooring that’s big on practicality and style!
From a design standpoint, a bathroom should be a space you feel comfortable in; after all, it’s where you begin — and end — most days. However, this retreat’s features and components must also stand up to the splashes, steamy showers, and soggy towels — among the most important of which is the flooring.
Taking into consideration your design preferences, lifestyle, and budget, our bathroom floor installation team can collaborate with you to achieve a spa-like area of your home that makes visits luxurious, not laborious. Because of this, we offer a wide variety of beautiful, yet long-lasting, bathroom flooring options, including ceramic, tile, and more, for you to choose from.
The Best Flooring Options for the Bathroom
Are you preparing for a bathroom floor installation? Don’t forget to consider the qualities of the flooring material you’re interested in, as it is important for the bathroom floor to withstand moisture and provide safety.
If you’re at a loss for which surface would be right for your bathroom, here are some of the flooring options to consider:
- Porcelain or Ceramic Tile: These tiles are moisture-resistant and come in various designs, making them a popular choice for bathrooms.
- Vinyl Flooring: As mentioned earlier, vinyl flooring, especially luxury vinyl planks, is highly water-resistant and budget-friendly. Plus, it comes in an array of styles.
- Engineered Wood: Engineered wood flooring can be a suitable choice for bathrooms as it is more resistant to moisture than solid hardwood.
Why You Should Choose Us for Kitchen and Bathroom Flooring Installation Services in Lancaster, PA
Not only does our team help you choose the best hardwood, ceramic, tile, or vinyl flooring for your kitchen or bathrooms — but we install it for you, too! We take great pride in our work, ensuring that the final product is satisfactory for years to come.
Whether you’re moving into a new residence, want to give your current kitchen a facelift, or are preparing to put your home on the market, our kitchen and bathroom floor installers will deliver quality work, durable materials, and first-rate professionalism every step of the way. Because of our dedication to our craft, we’re sure you will be “floored” with the results!
How to Know If You Need New Bathroom or Kitchen Flooring
Has your home’s flooring seen better days? If it has, you may want to consider upgrading your floors during your remodel. Here’s how to know if the kitchen and bathroom flooring installation services from our Lancaster, PA, pros are necessary:
- Worn or Scratched Surface: If your kitchen floor shows signs of heavy wear, scratches, or deep gouges, it’s time to consider a replacement.
- Water Damage: Frequent water spills or leaks can lead to warped or damaged wood floors.
- Stains That Won’t Go Away: Stubborn stains that resist cleaning may require a new floor to restore the kitchen’s aesthetic appeal.
- Dated Appearance: If your bathroom or kitchen’s flooring looks outdated and no longer matches your design preferences, a fresh look might be in order.
- Mold or Mildew: Persistent mold or mildew growth on your bathroom floor indicates a moisture problem and necessitates a flooring upgrade.
- Cracked or Chipped Tiles: Broken or chipped tiles not only look unappealing but also pose safety hazards.
- Grout Issues: If the grout between your tiles is cracked or crumbling, it’s time to consider a bathroom floor renovation.
- Slippery Surface: A slippery bathroom floor can be dangerous, especially in households with young children or elderly individuals.
Whether you’re considering hardwood flooring for your kitchen, vinyl plank flooring for your bathroom, or any other flooring option, choosing the right material and investing in kitchen and bathroom flooring installation from a trusted provider in Lancaster, PA, is essential to achieving the best results.
Quality installation ensures your new floors not only look great but also stand the test of time. Don’t hesitate to reach out to our contractors in York, Reading, Ephrata, Elizabethtown, Hershey, Harrisburg, and Lebanon, PA, to get started on your new project.
Contact Our Flooring Professionals
Our flooring contractors are well-versed in installing all types of flooring — from LVP, LVT, LifeProof, Coretec, Mohawk, and Shaw to engineered hardwood, ceramic, and tile, there’s not a material we aren’t ready to “hit the ground” running with!
Since your bathroom and kitchen flooring is an investment, you shouldn’t entrust just any contractor to handle the job; you should go with the best team in the area!
For more information about our kitchen and bathroom flooring services or to consult our professionals about your upcoming remodeling project, reach out to our technicians today!